Knowledge & Qualification
We are looking for dedicated technology experts who want to be part of our revolutionary propulsion concept – and the most thrilling project in the aviation industry. A background in aviation is helpful, but expertise, loyalty, dedication, commitment, and technical affinity are your most important qualities. We would be delighted to strengthen our diverse engineering team.
Currently we have no open positions.
CycloTech GmbH is a technology company with start-up character in Linz/Austria, specialized in the development of flight propulsion systems. CycloTech provides customized solutions for the VTOL market by offering a propulsion technology that is unique in its performance. The patented technology and a dedicated team, with in-depth technical knowledge, provide the competencies to enable aircraft manufacturers to build the next generation of aircraft, for many UAV and UAM applications. For this development, CycloTech is always looking for dedicated people.
• Exciting and challenging development work on a revolutionary technology in a young dynamic team
• Short decision-making processes and development opportunities
• Flexible working hours (home office possible)
Annual salary is according to industry standards, however, we are willing to overpay according to qualification and experience.
If we have gained your interest, please send your motivation letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flight Test Engineer (m/f/d)
The Flight Test Engineer will be responsible for all on-ground and flight-testing activities of our CycloTech flight demonstrators. He/she is responsible for planning, developing, preparing, executing, and documenting the results of the whole company’s flight-testing activities, as well as the development of relevant procedures. He/she will be working in collaboration with the engineering and manufacturing team to ensure test objectives are appropriately assembled and test facilities are properly equipped and staffed.
- Establish, develop and manage the testing team, ensure proper staffing and procedural support with respect to company priorities and objectives
- Develop and execute the flight test programs incl. risks/hazard identification and mitigation
- Integrate test requirements coverage, test approaches, and cost/time estimation across the company
- Supervise test vehicle configuration, conformity, and overall test preparation
- Track and document vehicle status (preparation, assembly, test, inspection, disassembly)
- Ensure real-time and post-test data analysis and create clear, concise, and accurate test reports
- Present statuses, risks, issues, and solutions to company leadership
Qualification / Requirements:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in electrical-, mechanical- engineering or mechatronics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in aviation products (airplane, helicopter, engine, propeller) testing, or 5 years of experience in aviation product systems design
- Experience in testing of complex systems
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and communication skills,
- Self-reliance, reliability, punctuality, accurate and conscientious way of working
- Fluent communication in English
- Experience with flight testing of aviation products or experience with certification testing
- Experience with USA or EU aviation legislation
- Exciting and challenging development work on a revolutionary technology in a young dynamic team
- Short decision-making processes and personal development with the leadership of the whole department
- Flexible working hours and team events like BBQs, company outings, and a leisure area
The minimum annual salary for the position is € 65.000 gross per year (full time). However, we ensure proper compensation according to qualification and experience. If we have gained your interest, please send your motivation letter and CV at the latest by 12.12.21 to: email@example.com
Become part of our Team
We are flexible: from workspace design in our offices to schedules and options to work from home – all this in a project-driven, team-oriented environment. On your break, you can visit our “CycloLounge“ with foosball/table soccer, billiards, and darts. You are welcome to join us for fun team activities ranging from kart racing and barbeques, to wine and whiskey tastings – just to mention a few.
Join our highly motivated international team that hails from all corners of the world from Brazil to India and all over Europe. We all work in a horizontal organizational structure. A flat organization with flexible job autonomy is all part of our core philosophy.