Knowledge & Qualification
We are looking for dedicated technology experts who want to be part of our revolutionary propulsion concept – and the most thrilling project in the aviation industry. A background in aviation is helpful, but expertise, loyalty, dedication, commitment, and technical affinity are your most important qualities. We would be delighted to strengthen our diverse engineering team.
Currently we have one open position.
CycloTech GmbH is a technology company with start-up character in Linz/Austria, specialized in the development of flight propulsion systems. CycloTech provides customized solutions for the VTOL market by offering a propulsion technology that is unique in its performance. The patented technology and a dedicated team, with in-depth technical knowledge, provide the competencies to enable aircraft manufacturers to build the next generation of aircraft, for many UAV and UAM applications. For this development, CycloTech is always looking for dedicated people.
• Exciting and challenging development work on a revolutionary technology in a young dynamic team
• Short decision-making processes and development opportunities
• Flexible working hours (home office possible)
Annual salary is according to industry standards, however, we are willing to overpay according to qualification and experience.
If we have gained your interest, please send your motivation letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prototype- and Test-Engineer (m/f/d)
CycloTech GmbH is a technology company with start-up character in Linz. With our CycloRotors, we develop a new, sustainable, highly manoeuvrable, and environmentally accepted eVTOL propulsion solution for the 21st century. We re-invent flying and make individual air mobility as normal as driving a car – opening the sky for everyone.
For further development, CycloTech is looking for an
Prototype- and Test-Engineer (m/f/d)
As part of the prototyping- and test team, your responsibilities will be:
- Assembling, servicing, and testing of our CycloRotors
- Documenting and post-processing of performed tests
- Installing electrical and mechanical components on our flight demonstrator
- Close cooperation with colleagues from development and software engineering
- Taking duties in-flight test campaigns
- Research on newly implemented technologies, components, and materials
- Collaboration with the other team members
- Completed vocational training in electrical-, mechanical- engineering or mechatronics
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant specific experience, ideally within the aviation industry
- Strong understanding of mechatronic systems
- Self-reliance, reliability, punctuality, accurate and conscientious way of working
- Team orientation and problem-solving capabilities
- Readiness to travel for occasional external test campaigns
- Fluent communication in English
- Exciting and challenging development work on a revolutionary technology in a young dynamic team
- Short decision-making processes and personal development possibilities
- Flexible working hours and team events like BBQs, company outings, and a leisure area
The minimum annual salary for the position is €50.000 gross per year (full time). However, we ensure proper compensation according to qualification and experience. If we have gained your interest, please send your motivation letter and CV at the latest by 22.01.2022 to: email@example.com
Become part of our Team
We are flexible: from workspace design in our offices to schedules and options to work from home – all this in a project-driven, team-oriented environment. On your break, you can visit our “CycloLounge“ with foosball/table soccer, billiards, and darts. You are welcome to join us for fun team activities ranging from kart racing and barbeques, to wine and whiskey tastings – just to mention a few.
Join our highly motivated international team that hails from all corners of the world from Brazil to India and all over Europe. We all work in a horizontal organizational structure. A flat organization with flexible job autonomy is all part of our core philosophy.