CycloTech GmbH, located in Linz (Austria), is a high-tech company with a start-up atmosphere, that is specialised in developing aircraft propulsion systems based on cyclogyro-rotors. These propulsion systems are the basis for a completely new type of aircraft, that, in comparison to conventional aircraft (e.g. airplanes, helicopters), allows a stable hover flight, i.e. vertical take-off and landing (VTOL), while at the same time good performance in forward flight is achieved. Therefore, cyclogyro-rotors are a possible solution for the continuously increasing demands on short range cargo- and passenger aircraft or for inner city traffic.
Within the next development phase, we realize a flying demonstrator and enlarge our team:
Electronics engineer for prototyping in aviation (m/f/d)
The tasks of the development-team are the design, assembling and evaluation of a scaled down flight demonstrator.
As part of this team you are responsible for:
- Planning and design of power-electronics, control-electronics and cabling for prototypes and
test stands e.g. hardware for flight control system, battery system, etc.
- Design and construction of cable harnesses, sensors and actuators
- Testing and evaluation of prototypes
- Support for establishing electrical operational safety
- Material requisition planning and procurement of electronic components
- Close cooperation with colleagues from the CAD- and the aerodynamics-team
- Support of development projects from the first idea to the functioning prototype
- Completed education in the field of electrical-, control-, energy- or automation engineering
- Several years of professional experience in designing electronics and cabling
- Ideally experience in prototype construction
- Independence, reliability, punctuality, precise and conscientious working methods, team
spirit and motivation
- English spoken and written
- Fascinating and challenging development work on a disruptive technology in an international, young and dynamic team
- Flexible working hours and work organisation
- Pleasant working atmosphere
Annual salary for the position is € 42,000 gross per year (full time). However, we are willing to overpay according to qualification and experience.
If we have gained your interest, please send your motivation letter and resume to: email@example.com